· Handbags: This is a given, but so many use a purse as an afterthought! The right handbag can dress a look up or down – consider having a couple on hand that you’ll use most, such as a crossbody bag for everyday use or a clutch for nights out.
· Jewelry: You don’t need to have a ton of jewelry – you want to make sure you have classic and timeless pieces to choose from when getting ready (or if you prefer statement pieces, splurge on something you’ll love!).
· Sunglasses: Aside from offering protection against glare, sunglasses are one accessory that adds a bit of personality to a look. Whether you want to go with a classic tortoise shell or prefer a trendy frame, it’s easy to stock up on a variety of styles to wear with anything.
· Belts: Want to take any look from casual to polished? Add a belt. From decorative styles to timeless leather, a chic belt is an accessory that will last a lifetime.
· Shoes: Perhaps the ultimate accessory, shoes make or break an entire look! It might feel overwhelming to know which styles to have, so go with a sneaker, flat, and a heel to keep things simply but varied.
Accessories help you play around with various looks – whether you want to invest in timeless pieces or you prefer to follow trends, these five accessories will never go out of style.